Guitar Teaching BOOK/DVD packs
Choose one or both of the following guitar courses:
- Spanish Guitar Strumming Techniques offers 19 guitar lessons and over 150 exercises and illustrations in the form of a book and DVD.
- Songs for Spanish and Classical Guitar offers 17 guitar technique exercises and 25 songs to learn in the form of a book and DVD.
More info on Spanish Guitar Strumming Techniques:
Have you ever wanted to learn the secrets of playing Spanish style guitar? Do you have the ambition to play the guitar in a fast, rhythmic, and percussive way that excites and ignites an audience? Have you ever wanted to master the rumba, the flamenco triplet or the rasgueado? In Spanish Guitar Strumming Techniques book and DVD, guitarist and YouTube phenomenon Edina Balczo teaches and demonstrates a wide array of 21st century strumming methods tailored for the Spanish and flamenco guitar.
Included are over 150 lessons, exercises, and illustrations, each with clear and precise instructions that include:
- Chords and how to construct, and use them
- Dozens of different strumming and other techniques
- Exercises to help you to build up to the right speed
The DVD features include:
- 86 minutes running time
- Multiple camera angles
- Slow-motion movements
- Step-by-step explanations
The exercises are presented in traditional musical notation, TAB, and with chord diagrams. If you are an emerging guitarist or just a beginner who is eager to master the Spanish guitar, this book is for you.
More info on Songs for Spanish and Classical Guitar:
Are you a guitarist who wants to improve your repertoire, or are you just starting out and looking for some songs to learn? Do you like improvising against backing tracks with the help of chord charts and scale maps? This book and DVD package will increase your knowledge of theory, improve your technique, and introduce familiar and original songs to your playlist. The book begins with a series of 17 arpeggio, picado, and stretching studies; but the bulk of the text consists of songs divided into three categories: Christmas/festive songs; Spanish and classical titles, all of them original;and traditional songs from Europe and the Americas. This varied repertoire is both fun and challenging to play. You will find that mastering these songs will help you to improve your barre, arpeggio, picado, and rumba techniques. Some of the songs include scale maps, chord charts, and backing tracks at two different speeds to help you to freely improvise your own melodies against the underlying chord structures.
- Festive Songs: Silent Night, We Wish You a Merry Christmas (solo and duo versions), Jingle Bells, Auld Lang Syne, Happy Birthday (solo and duo versions).
- Spanish and Classical Songs:Eight Drops of Life, Ophelia Storm, The Castle, Rain, Camino, Journey,Bluebird, Blue Balloons.
- Traditional Songs: Greensleeves(UK), Ten Penny Bit (IE), Bella Ciao (IT), Spanish Romance (ES), Cielito Lindo(MX), La Cucaracha (MX), La Bamba (MX), La Cumparsita (UY), Tico-Tico (BR),Tavaszi Szel Vizet Araszt (HU)
The songs and exercises are presented in traditional musical notation and TAB. Start or continue your guitar journey with Songs for Spanish and Classical Guitar!
Guitar Teaching BOOK/DVD packs
Spanish Guitar Strumming Techniques offers 19 guitar lessons and over 150 exercises and illustrations in the form of a book and DVD.